Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Playing Tourist Around South-East Queensland

I love when interstate/overseas come to visit. Not only do we get to see each other and spend some quality time together, but I get to play tourist in my home town (and surrounds).

Over the past weekend my gorgeous friend Di came up from Sydney to spend five days with her friends in Brisbane. She stayed with me for two nights. We went to North Stradbroke Island, which is my favourite part of South East Queensland. It's got everything: Surf, Sand, Sunshine and just a gorgeous casual laid back atmosphere that is SO relaxing.

Di and Nic also visited Broadbeach, and I took a day to go down and spend the afternoon with them. Wish I could have taken more photos, but conditions weren't ideal with lots of smoke haze around.

Come back soon Di! :-)

Frenchmans Beach - Point Lookout


Cylinder Beach - Point Lookout
Cylinder Beach - Point Lookout
Abandoned Yacht - One Mile - North Stradbroke Island
Kurrawa Beach - Broadbeach
Kurrawa Surf Club - Broadbeach
Nic, Sandi, Di - Broadbeach

No comments:

Post a Comment