Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wild Weather Weekend

I have a new addiction. Now that I'm getting a little more confident with my camera, I am determined that I am going to successfully photograph lightning. Funny that this weekend the conditions have been just right in South-East Queensland for me to put my new mission to the test. Crazy weather conditions around my home town have seen over seven thunderstorms come through. While I was unsuccessful in capturing lightning (am hoping to go out one last time tonight, after I charge up my battery) - I have taken a couple of nice photos of clouds and dark conditions in beautiful surroundings.

I am determined that I am going to do this. Before the end of the year. Lucky that we are coming into Storm Season - and it looks like it's going to be a doozy this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment