Monday, May 13, 2013

What's been happening?

I feel the need to just write a little about what's been going on in my life over the last few weeks.

I don't really feel like myself, like the Sandi that everyone knows.

I'm tired, all the time.




I put this down to the number of times a week I'm working out. I'm not over-doing it, I'm doing 4 cardio based sessions a week - what I previously blogged about (BodyJam) and am really enjoying it. My instructors are both amazing and inspirational people and I'm loving spending time in their classes, and getting to know them both as people too.

Also, in three months - I've managed to drop about 5kg. I wasn't aiming to lose this much weight. As a result I've now upped my weights, and have started a new class called 'Grit Strength'. I did my first class three days ago, and I'm still sore. It may kill me, but at least I'll be strong. 

I'm working hard for Amba Pay. I'm trying to source new clients, but in the current economic climate not everyone is looking to outsource their payroll. That being said, if you're looking for someone to do your wages - contact us at Amba Pay.

Moviehole has been good, although I haven't written anything for them in approaching a month (which is a record for me!) I started out with so much time and enthusiasm, but now as our wedding is approaching I've found that I have less and less time for anything. That being said, I have a number of different things 'on the go' for my lovely MH Features Editor job.

The wedding. Yeah... the wedding. The planning is now coming along at full speed now that I've managed to hire a reliable wedding planner, have tentatively booked our reception venue, have locked in a photographer and have even tentatively booked a florist. All important things. There'll be meetings with all these guys via skype in the next couple of months.

I have my final 'dress' fitting in a months time. (Insert squee here!)

I also had a dream that our previous wedding planner hijacked our wedding. This was a nightmare. I was told that I was going to start having wedding nightmares, but this was just mean. Subconscious, I hate you right now.

That's about all that's going on in my life right now. It's my birthday next month. I don't think I'll be celebrating it in style as it falls on a Sunday, and I don't know that I'll be able to top the awesome that was last year with my geeks and Mitch Pileggi.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Sandi.

    Sounds like you've been extremely busy. It wears me out just thinking of all you're dealing with. Weddings can be stressful and take a lot out of you. Still...you mentioned being tired all the time. While it could be stress and worry about your wedding, have you considered seeing a doctor? Think of it as a precaution just to make sure, but if there is a physical reason you'd want to know, right? I hope nothing is wrong, but doesn't hurt to look into these things if you can improve your life does it?

    ReplyDelete