Tuesday, February 21, 2012

[ Fandom ] Because of choices made

I am thankful for everything I have in my life. Really I am. But it is times like these when I sometimes curse just how far away everything is from Australia. I love where I live. I love everything about my life. There are things that I could change and will eventually take the steps to make those changes (some steps have already been put into motion) - but while I am currently in the position that I am in (payroll clerk) there is no way that I can attend LFCC in July because of the time of year. PAYG summaries for clients, tax schedules, pay rate updates for all clients and so on and so forth.

There is no way that I could jump on a plane and go for a convention.

I need to be thankful for what I have coming up and concentrate my energy into those things. The 'Born This Way' Ball and AusComicCon are both in June, as is my 30th Birthday. But right now my head is in a state of 'damn it'.

No comments:

Post a Comment