Sunday, June 24, 2012

[ 30th Birthday ] Let the celebrations begin

Thank you to everyone who came along to my 'Back to the 90s' 30th Birthday party last night. I had THE BEST time. The music was awesome, the costumes were amazing, my CAKE was so epic.

Special thanks to my mum who cooked up a divine feast for everyone (and let us use her house for the party), to my brother for helping me drive around town to collect last minute things, to Craig for being the tech and music guru.

A few standout moments:

  • Being surprised by Adam (coming up from Melbourne).
  • Clare turning up to Skype with Ress and Anthony in Europe - to find out that they had arrived home in secret to show up at my party!! (OMG!)
  • Chatting (albiet briefly) to my gorgeous sister (who lives in Wales). x
  • Seeing Andi (and Tom) both turn up after saying they couldn't make it. Andi had her wisdom teeth removed, and Tom had a party up the North Coast. 
  •  Seeing all my friends dress up (including JARED, who never dresses up!)
Loot Bags - All the best lollies from the 90s.
90s TV Set Cake - With Alien Blood Green Cake inside.
The setup.
Guests party-ing on.
Dana Scully - FBI
Ant gets arrested by Scully.

No comments:

Post a Comment