Thursday, September 06, 2012

Half prompted by the fact that we are getting married in just over a year - and half prompted by turning 30 and starting to notice more and more wrinkles (eeek) - I have started a new skincare routine.

After doing a little bit of research I thought I'd go with the Q10 products to see if I could trick my skin into aging backwards. ; )

I have had to go for affordability... and during my research learned that Aldi had a Lacura range of 'anti-aging' skincare products - so I bought them and decided to give them a go.

It's been two weeks and I'm really happy with the results. My skintone has improved out of sight - my skin feels soft and smooth. To me, it's noticeably different. 



Have also started using Bio Oil on my arms and decolletage.  Because I'm wearing a strapless wedding dress I really want to have nice even skin, without having to get a fake tan. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment