Friday, September 14, 2012

Have you guys seen American Pie: Reunion? Heard the X-Files reference? No spoilers for those who haven't, but let's just say, there is an amazing X-Files Reference that took me straight back to high school. I had a very 'She is me' moment. My friends looked at me in geeky glee and said, 'Holy shit... that is Sandi.'

I very rarely do this.

I am going to post about Fan-Fiction.

Two days ago it was brought to my attention that Gossamer had been updated. Gossamer is my happy place. When it is updated it's like all my Christmases have come at once.

I am like a giddy school girl.

Now, I have to say that this update was VERY small. But, within it's update there are several hidden gems. Including Blue Samutra who always keeps us hooked with her work in progress works that are always addictive. However, I have discovered a piece written by Malibu Sunset that has left me feeling like I should be locked up in a padded cell and someone should throw away the key.

If you are a shipper. If you enjoy fanfic. If you enjoy writing that is dead-on with characterisation and true to the X-Files canon... Bite Size Love is the story for you. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

But be warned guys, it is extremely not suitable for work. Don't say I didn't warn you. It's also not suitable for the faint of heart, for those who experience heart palpitations, for the weak. ; ).

all things - image courtesy of xfilesarchive.com




No comments:

Post a Comment