Thursday, September 20, 2012

What is this? Sandi writing a beauty blog?

Can't be.

Well. Yes. Shut your surprised traps! ; )

I bought a new mineral foundation the other day to try and tide me over until I can afford to buy my favourite Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish (it's expensive and I'm trying to hold off buying it until next year) - and this looks like it will do the trick.

Thin Lizzy (in Minx) - don't mind the large wrinkles on my face. Gotta love the small signs of ageing.

The slight colour on my cheeks is brought to you by Too Faced - Chocolate Bronzer. (Purchased from Mecca Maxima) - and it is my new favourite thing. It actually has chocolate in it! 







































Also, I know I'm really far behind the times - but I finally got to experience the Lady Gaga - Fame perfume in all it's delicious glory. The black fluid is amazing, and it smells absolutely divine. Spray it on your skin and it gradually changes throughout the day.

Gaga, you have done well.


No comments:

Post a Comment