Friday, February 22, 2013

Yay Tracey!
I haven't written on my blog for a little while because there hasn't really been much going on of late. Until this week. I've been counting down for what seems like an eternity, to get the opportunity to catch up with one of my AXF girls who has come over from New Zealand.

Showed the lovely Tracey around my city... taking in some of the sights around the river including South Bank (dinner at the Plough, and much fangirl conversation!) and then we went for a lovely walk down along Kangaroo Point. We even caught a ferry back up the River to North Quay, which was FREE?!

I didn't realise that there was a free ferry on the river. Must remember this for when other tourists wanna come visit!

Thank you so much for such a fun evening Tracey! Really hoping we get another opportunity to hang out before you head home.



Taken on the boardwalk at South Bank - wish I had my Canon Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment