Monday, August 05, 2013

Stacey's 30th - Ramblers Skydive!

Went up the north coast over the weekend to watch the lovely Stacey and a bunch of our friends jump out of a perfectly good plane (including my fiance who was surprised with a Skydive by Dave and Stacey) - I'm too much of a chicken and have too many things that don't work in my favour (suffer from extreme fear of heights and motion sickness - blergh) - so I stayed on Terra Firma and took photos for everyone. This is a screencap of one of the good ones of Stacey - (wearing my lovely shocking pink Lorna Jane Jacket) - I promise to try and upload some more good ones after I go through the 500+ I took for them! This is the first time I've used my camera in months (since Gold Coast Supanova) and it felt good to use it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment