Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dork



Yes, I'm a dork. So while I was sitting around waiting for things to print here in the office, I thought I'd take a selfie to show you what's on my mind today.

My gorgeous friend Roileigh and I were discussing the finer details we'd like to see in XF3. Some of which will definitely not be to all X-Philes tastes. ; )

Also, we discussed the sheer number of tissues we will need when we finally ultimately watch XF3 in the cinema.

I am going to need waterproof mascara.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that on every Phile's mind? ;)

    I would love to hear your thoughts on what you'd like to see in XF3, even if they're not something everyone is going to like. Personally, it's something I've been giving thought to but haven't formed extremely clear ideas yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were being very silly yesterday talking about the potential to see the relationship between Mulder and Scully this one final time - and of course it won't be to everyone tastes, but I think a 'love scene' between our favourite duo wouldn't hurt the franchise because it's quite literally the end of the line. Done tastefully of course.

      Delete